Below are a list our our most Frequently Asked Questions…
Hosted at Olive Baptist Church, we’ve mapped out a fun 5K run/walk through the quiet neighborhood surrounding the campus. It’s family friendly, flat and makes for a fun! Please read through the FAQs and if you don't find what you need, please contact us directly.
- What is the date of the 5K Run / Walk?
Saturday, January 22, 2022
- Where is the 5K Run/Walk being held?
Olive Baptist Church
1836 E Olive Road
Pensacola, FL 32514
- Who Can Register?
This is a family friendly event and open to all ages!
- How can I pay?
You can pay online during the registration process.
- How do I register?
- Do I need a medical certificate?
No, as part of the registration process, there is a medical wavier you will need to complete.
- What time does the run/walk begin?
The opening ceremonies begin at 7:40am with the race beginning at 8:00am.
- Where is the Finish Line?
Start and Finish will be near the Concession Stand located near the Recreation Park on the northwest side of the Olive Baptist Church campus.
- What is the timing system?
We are using Webscorer for race registration, timing, and results.
- When and Where is Packet Pick-up?
- Friday, January 21, 2020 at 3:00pm – 6:00pm at Olive Baptist Church on the Davis Hwy Side under the Awning.
- Race Day – 6:30am – 7:30am at Olive Baptist Church near the Recreation Park concession stand.
If you need more information, please contact us directly
Contact us at Micha Mandate if you have any questions or need additional info.
Micah 6:8 Ministries
7000 Klondike Drive
Pensacola, FL 32526